updates on fiberglass MkI fenders, and such...

--- Brian Spinney <vw_85roccoZ400@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know I don't speak up or out much on the list but
> this is one topic that I
> have to say something.

Well, I think then this is a good time to speak up and
I am glad you did so.

No reputable, self-respecting dude or business would
operate in such a half-assed manner.  I think this
seals it for me.  Which leaves me looking for the
dreaded late model Mk1 fenders.  AGAIN.

Such a damn shame VW had two fender styles, or this
would have been tooled quality-like by someone a LONG
TIME AGO.