81 Roc for sale

Hey everyone,

The time has come where I have to sell my Roc.  White with tan cloth
interior.  It has been repainted but they did a pretty good job.  It has the
zender body kit.  The interior is clean with no rips in the seats.  The
driver seat is weak in support.  The engine has been redone.  It is an ABA
bottom and 1.8 top.  The work was done by NGP in MD.  It has a knock sensor
and a neuspeed throttle body.  It has 2-1/4" SS ehaust with borla muffler
installed by Peter and new cat.  Tear drop wheels with Dunlop tires 90%
tread left.

Currently not running.  Has elec. gremlins.  Turns signals were not working
correctly.  They would stay on and not blink.  The pass. light did not
always come on.  I put a new battery in this past weekend and was running
again but she will not start again.  Does have some rust underneight and
rear under the bumper.

I am going to be moving to another apt. and do not have the room.  I would
love to find it a good home.  I need to sell as soon as possible.  I am
asking $1000 obo.  If you have any quesitons i would be happy to answer
them.

I am in Owings Mills, MD 21117
443 802 0696

Here are a couple of pics.  I was also at cincy in 2004 so i am sure there
are a couple of pics there too.

http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/D_Conyers/P1010001sm.jpg
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/D_Conyers/P1010002sm.jpg
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/D_Conyers/P1010003sm.jpg