Relay tail lights?

On 3/5/06, Craig Steiner <steiner_ca@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I like the quotation marks around the words research project.  A Scirocco
> modified by the U.S. Navy.  Should have Radar jammers, chaff, flares,
> UHF/VHF/HF radios, SATCOM, encrypted GPS, LINK 16, Forward Looking IR
> (FLIR), night vision and a complete passive and active sonar suite.  Don't
> forget to add that one button that no one knows what it's for and serves no
> purpose.  Could be fun.  Let me know if you need someone experienced with
> these systems.  I'll be more than happy to play!

hehe.  I'm all over it.  Actually let's just transplat the whole
cockpit of an apache in there.  And the powerplant...

And Gordon, that's really interesting that it didn't seem to help
much.  I might not bother, then.  I bet with nice new clean wiring
I'll be just fine.  I'm not planning to switch to LEDs yet - if I were
to do something like that I'd want to custom fabricate the lights
completely from scratch out of plexiglass and such.

-Grant-