Relay tail lights?

Cool.  I remember seeing pictures of that from Cincy 04 (I think - I
wasn't there that year) but didn't see it last year when I was.  We
should collaborate.  You're running windows, I take it?

Gah, i have to stop thinking about this, though!  I have a million and
one projects between now and when I could do this. (not the least of
which is the homework I'm diverting myself from right now). Though I
am currently actively seeking a prof here at school to sponsor a
"research project" that would involve this sort of stuff.  hehe.
that'd be fun.

-Grant-