Relay tail lights?

I like the quotation marks around the words research project.  A Scirocco
modified by the U.S. Navy.  Should have Radar jammers, chaff, flares,
UHF/VHF/HF radios, SATCOM, encrypted GPS, LINK 16, Forward Looking IR
(FLIR), night vision and a complete passive and active sonar suite.  Don't
forget to add that one button that no one knows what it's for and serves no
purpose.  Could be fun.  Let me know if you need someone experienced with
these systems.  I'll be more than happy to play!

Craig
'88 Alpine White 16V