Relay tail lights?

Ladies and gentlemen, its a sad fact that our wayward friends, Craig and Grant are lost to the real world. For them, a life of wiring faults, broken studs and wonky fuel systems is in sight. During important conversaions with loved ones, thoughts like "Will another 1/8th of a turn improve my take off at the light?" will pop in to their heads.... Ridiculed by family and freinds for their choice of car and hobby.