What's your tune-up routine? Plus bonus ?s

That's what I thought about the cap. Didn't know exactly what I was looking
for but since I didn't see anything but some metal around the outside of the
hole, I made the assumption that there was no pin :). I know I sound anal
retentive about this stuff at this point and I'd agree. I'm the kind of
person who will not take a chance with something I aboslutelty need, and the
rocco is just that for the time being. Never mind that I'd still have the
old cap to use, that's irrelevant to this discussion.

To Spewey: I appreciate your effort in looking up the part number and
confirming my suspicions. You have certainly been a great help to me in
doing my tune-up. The rest of the list has been a great benefit as well and
I appreciate all the comments and suggestions. You've all been helpful and
you all confirm why I love being a part of this list. I may not post much,
but even by lurking I gain a ton of knowledge necessary to keep my baby on
the road. I know you are having fun baiting other listers into your argument
Spewey, but I wish you'd take it off list or at least to another
email/thread as it has nothing to do with what I asked. Other listers have
started threads about the hydraulic/solid head topic so maybe you could
start posting your thoughts on the subject in one of those.

As for the list, thank you also for your responses, everyone has been very
helpful (this includes Spewey even though I singled him out to make a point)
and I appreciate everything you've done for me wether it's directly
answering my questions or just giving me knowledge through your normal
discussions. I feel more confident in doing my own tune-up now thanks to all
of you. If you have the answer to my brake pads question or any of the other
relavant posts here then I'd love to see the discussion. If you want to
flame each other about personal preference then I ask that you take it
elsewhere so that I and others with the same questions I have can get
answers without having to wade through a bunch of angry emails.

Thanks to all,
Nate