What's your tune-up routine? Plus bonus ?s

Nate Lowe wrote:
> Wow, lots of responses since I went to bed last night.
>
> The Bosch part number on the cap is 1235522056. I pulled a plug wire
> from it and didn't see a pin.

My Bosch book is from 1995 and shows nothing for that number but
Googling suggests it may fit a bug, bus, 914, alfa, opel, volvo, and
Donkervoort.  It must be the venerable 3010.  No pins.

http://www.cartype.com/page.cfm?id=158&alph=ALL&dec=ALL

> And since it's come up so much in the thread, how can you tell if you
> have a solid lifter or hydraulic head and what is the difference?

I'm too stupid to tell you that.  Wait for the resident genius.

> Thanks everyone!

Especially me!