What's your tune-up routine? Plus bonus ?s

Spark plugs  Bosch W7DTC  NO PLATINUM, NO RICE

Cap/rotor  no way to tell from here, more info please.  Pins in holes on
top?  That's the later style.  No pins, that's early.  I bet you have
the later style.  What's the Bosch 10 digit on the parts?  Let me know,
I have the Bosch book.  Too many options to go wrong.  The shield stays
with the car, you don't buy new ones.  If you have none, it makes no
difference unless your radio is staticky.

Wires  Beru Brazilian, OEM but cheap (for pins)

Coolant  existing is green? anykind, Prestone; blue or red?  VW types

Air Filter  Mann

Oil  Castrol 20W50 or Pentosynth 5W40 $$

Gear Oil  LubroMoly Synthetic 75W90 or whatever; fuck GM