From: <julie@menloparkrandd.com>
To: "Org, Scirocco" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:52 PM
Subject: A beutiful day....

Filling the tank with gas on a nice sunny day. I look up to see the young
couple emerge from the store and go to their car. I look back to the pump to
see how much its sucked and ......

The guy reverced right into my car. F**K!
I stop the pump, put the cap on and close the hatch. Walked around to see
the front fender damaged. Not the nav light, just the liner and the fender.

He gets out of the car "I didn't see the car!" he exclaims.
I looked at him in amazement. "Its a black car against a light background
AND YOU DIDN'T SEE IT?"

I took his insurance info, plate number etc and went in to pay for the gas.
Inside, 3 people I know asked how bad was the damage etc. I called and made
a report to the local cops and gave them the info.

I stopped at a freinds garage (Performance Auto) and got a quote of $848.
The insurance guy says he might pay $800 for the damage. He's coming over
tomorrow to settle the complaint.

According to him NYS DOES NOT follow the NADA Blue Book. WTF? What book do
they follow?

Disgusted and maybe looking for a MKII DS fender in black.....