A beutiful day....

Don't forget to stress over and over again that he hit a parked car! There are only two accidents that you are not at least partially at fault for: when you are stopped or when you are parked! Every other type of accident you are still held at least partially at fault for!

-Marc drinking Unibroue Blanch de Chamblay in copious ammounts along with Delerium Tremens

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Claude Desinor <desinor@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:43:34
To:"Org, Scirocco" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: A beutiful day....

   Do not settle anything before you check about that NYS stuff.
Insurance companies will do anything to wriggle out of a payment. And if
I understand well, it is the insurance company of the person responsible
for the collision? If he trying to settle, you can take your time, he is
not settling out of goodness.
   In my case, I am a member of CAA and would check with them (CAA is
the same as AAA, but Canadian :-) ).

	Jean-Claude

julie@menloparkrandd.com a ?crit :