OT: 1984 8V Audi Parts for sale on eBay (Mine)

Don Walter wrote:
> I have stripped down a 1984 8V Audi (non Quattro) and posted them on eBay.
> If you don't see something just ask as I may have it.

It was a 4000 and I have a 5000 so the window reg ain't the same.
And neither is the cluster.  And is it a 5 zyl cluster?  Yes, Quattro.
Both 4 and 5 came in both and it's labelled on the tach face but people
won't know that.  The pedals, console, and downpipe won't fit a 5K
either.  Oh well, for $2 who cares.

Sorry to nitpick but it's better than my usual,
Spewey