Engine Shutdown

On 7:41:36 pm 01/11/06 "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> I would look at wiring / connectors around the coil and hall sender in
> particular.
> One of the connectors on the coil directly drive the tach, iirc.
> Hth
> Al

Yeah, it is black and red (or red and black), don't recall which is the
main colour though I just looked it up recently, anyway, for sure, the tach
comes off the same terminal of the coil as the green wire, so that one's a
good candidate. AND when you're checking? Carefully pull the connectors off
(ex Hall Sender) and gently peel back the boot, the breaks may be up under
there, (from previous non-gentle connector yanking) That cured the
non-start on Klaus (my 79).
Cathy