Engine Shutdown

If that doesn't work I would check the fuel pumps.  First the intank one.  I
had a similar problem when my wiring to the intank fuel pump voltage was
dropping low enough to cause fuel starvation and the car would cut out.  It
got worse after it was running for awhile.  The problem was traced to the
fuse block being bad.  As I didn't need the fuel pump relay in the fuse
block I by passed it with new wiring.

HTH