2008 scirocco

Brian Haygood <haygood@myway.com> wrote:
>It has turn into a profit driven company that is not exactly preoccupied with their costumers.

Uh, yeah. Profit is kinda the point of a company, isn't it?

My point with that comment is that VW was still pretty high up on profits plus they had a great reputation for service and quality control. That is not the case is I see it anylonger. Profit is the bottom line, no more being nice to the costumer, no more upholding their end of the bargain when something goes wrong. How many here had to fight for a decent amount of time to get their gas tank recall taken care?

  Oh well..... I prefer my old car then the new disposable shit that we are been fed by VW.

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!