2008 scirocco

>It has turn into a profit driven company that is not exactly preoccupied with their costumers.

Uh, yeah.  Profit is kinda the point of a company, isn't it?

VW is trying to do exactly what they have said for a good ten years that they will do.  They are moving up-market to compete with Mercedes, while Audi assaults BMW.  That makes it pretty clear that the current VW owners are not who they intend to be future VW owners, save the few who's spending habits will happen to increase with the price of the cars. They aren't forgetting about the little guys who want a people's car.  They are purposefully choosing not to make that sort of thing anymore.  I kinda wish they would change their name to something other than "people's car" if they are going to do that, but I doubt that is going to happen.  What is scary about all of this is not just that we all will have to find other car makers to buy from, but that all of the customers who made the Golf the best selling car in the world for all those years are going to be left behind.  It's hard to understand why VW would abandon such a huge customer base.  Can they really head into Mercedes
terriroty while still providing a cheap Polo to millions?   Idon't know.

BH

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.