Cleaning storage out!! (final chance!)

OK folks this is the last chance I am giving everyone for the spare parts I
have left, that I am not keeping for myself. I will have a list that I will
assemble of what is availible later this week. Hopefully if all things go
correctly I will be sorting the storage tomorrow night. I have moved back
near my storage unit and actually have the time to sort it all out and the
truck is running good, so whatever does not get sold will be going in the
trash!!  I will give the list and VWC members first dibs on the stuff but I
will be listing most of this on ebay reasonably quickly (next week.) Most of
it is small stuff that is interior and some trim type stuff. I also have a
TON of screws and bolts and such if you need them too. I will be willing to
make trades and things also!

Thanks,
Rhett