OT - Bugatti, Rolls power meter

I'll just go out to one of our helicopters and pull a torque meter off the
transmission input module for you.  Of course you'll need a hollow shaft
(not connected at one end) around your drive shaft in order to measure the
displacement to get the torque reading.  That, and it works off 22V DC IIRC.
  We set our power in the Seahawk according to % torque.  I'd think it's
fairly accurate.

Craig Steiner
'88 Alpine White 16V