2008 scirocco

Profit is the
> bottom line, no more being nice to the costumer, no more upholding
> their end of the bargain when something goes wrong. How many here had
> to fight for a decent amount of time to get their gas tank recall taken
> care?

I had to "wait till they checked". At a dealership where I've spent a lot
of money. But guess what? VW pulled their franchise. Seems they needed to
have a big shiny showroom and all that big city stuff. Not enough profit to
be made out in the country.

And as for Allyn's Reiger, What IS that???? I mean, it's like, so, so
GREEN.....
Cathy