2008 scirocco

> And as for Allyn's Reiger, What IS that???? I mean, it's
> like, so, so GREEN.....
> Cathy

And it might not be for long, depending on if I can find a competent paint shop
that can properly match it. I might have to go with Nimbus Grey, though it just
looks so crazy in that green.

Feedback on this (off list) is requested, as I'm still torn between the two
colors, and I'm tired of driving the Rieger around sans front spoiler (aka 'Mad
Max style'). Realize that Nimbus is one of those colors you kinda have to see in
person to be able to visualize how it would look on the Rieger.

Al