Lightbulbs & hammers - i.e. F*cking Passats (long) - was Re: Tree Sap

> Sh*t, the new bulb
> fell out and is now MIA in the bowels of the front cross
> member.

That happened to me once with the bolt that goes into the terminal of
my side post optima.  Screwed it in and was being super careful not to
drop it.  Got it screwed all the way in.  Felt all proud of myself.
Gave the cable a little tug to make sure it was secured.  Apparently
it somehow wasn't.  Bolt popped right out and straight thru the little
hole in the top of the front crossmember.  I think I ended up duct
taping the cable to contact the top post terminal as best I could
(WAY-ghetto) and went and got another bolt from Autozone.  Went to put
it in and it slipped out of my hand.  Ploink - straight through the
same hole.  The side post cable has remained duct taped to the top
post terminal ever since.  (Don't worry though, I don't actually drive
the car)

-Grant-