Lightbulbs & hammers - i.e. F*cking Passats (long) - was Re: Tree Sap

sounds like your problem is that you don't have E-code
lights.. do you???  the parking and turn signal are
completely separate, unless i mis-understand the
issue, lemme know if you would like some help getting
E-code lights, i have channels, thanks!!  lars