Tree Sap

On 12:43:27 am 02/23/06 Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The gti had it ALL OVER.
>
>   Thanks to the Murray's(Latino FLAPS) A 2.99 bottle of Turtle Wax
> Tar and Bug remover, took it all off and even waxed the car!
>   Cathy, I changed out the head light bulbs on the mk4 without
> removing the battery, but now I have lost all feeling in my left had
> from the 1/2in space inwhich to squeeze my hand into. But the
> Silverstars make a world of difference compared to the H7's
>   tonee

LOL, too funny, but I have the obligation to inform you that there is a new
contender in the fight against newer VW lightbulbs, that being our familiar
friend Mr. Daun Yeagley III. He can tell you how much fun they are too, but
expect the subject to change to "Fucking Passats". (and not in a tender,
loving way either). I'm expecting it will be as good a post as "how I put
the hammer through the window of the house changing out a throttle body".
At least as good...Daun?

Cathy, living vicariously through the disasters of others...