Tree Sap

> The gti had it ALL OVER.
>
>   Thanks to the Murray's(Latino FLAPS) A 2.99 bottle of Turtle Wax Tar and Bug remover, took it all off and even waxed the car!

If tree sap is common in your part of the country I would still HIGHLY
recommend giving the whole car a claybar treatment come spring.  Tree
sap embeds itself into the clear coat and is extremely difficult to
remove.  Gummy smeared puddled like what you were talking about are a
bit of a different problem, but airborne tree sap mist will pepper
your paint with rough sap droplets.  Clay will pull it out and give
you a much smoother paint surface to start with.  Then polish, seal
and wax.

-Grant-