Tree Sap

The gti had it ALL OVER.

  Thanks to the Murray's(Latino FLAPS) A 2.99 bottle of Turtle Wax Tar and Bug remover, took it all off and even waxed the car!

  Cathy, I changed out the head light bulbs on the mk4 without removing the battery, but now I have lost all feeling in my left had from the 1/2in space inwhich to squeeze my hand into. But the Silverstars make a world of difference compared to the H7's

  tonee

                                    Elmhurst, IL
  '84 8V
  '00 GTI VR6
  "My definition of camping is the hotel not having a pool."- Dee Yeagley