I need a pic or 2

Hey folks,

I am seriously thinking about getting some ink done and have a really great
idea (I hope no one has done yet.) But I need a straight on shot of the rear
of an 82 roc or a roc with the "SCIROCCO" script across the rear of the
window like the 82's had. Here is an example of what I want but I want to be
able to see the whole ass of the car: <
http://website.lineone.net/~dr.dub/800scriptrocgti.jpg>

I think I found a VW logo that I like already but if you have any neat logo
pictures or images of JUST the VW emblem please send them my way also!

TIA!!!!
Rhett