Instead of the superbowl..(and an introduction)

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 17:46:19 -0800 (PST), T Berk
<bayareaberk@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm not sure of the Griot's Garage stuff but I have
>used 'Forever Black' and it works real well. It's not
>Armour All, in fact it comes with a cleaner to remove
>all that silicon based prior treatments prior to
>applying it. (With a foam tip also.)

Forever Black is supposed to be the best stuff, but I've never found
it locally.. even here in SoCal.  I've settled for Black Again, which
is way better than the Armour All - STP class of goop, but F/B has the
reputation with the concours d'elegance crowd.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9