Instead of the superbowl..(and an introduction)

Yes, I was taking a critical look at it today and realized I'd probably be
happy if I spent a few hours attending to the black plastic trim.
I'd like to try this:
http://www.griotsgarage.com/search.jsp?searchtext=bumper
as it claims to dye the plastic, not just bring it back for a month or so
like black chrome or back to black seems to do
As far as Daily Drivers go.. well, our Sciroco's get more rare and harder to
replace each month.
Frankly, I'm older now than I was when I got the car... sometimes it's just
a *little* too small for me., particularly if I'm taking anyone/anything
with me...
Here's hopign your drive went well today.

GP

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy