Instead of the superbowl..(and an introduction)

Nice Q-Ship. (As in stealthy.)

I'm not sure of the Griot's Garage stuff but I have
used 'Forever Black' and it works real well. It's not
Armour All, in fact it comes with a cleaner to remove
all that silicon based prior treatments prior to
applying it. (With a foam tip also.)

I like the Flying Brick, VW Space Shuttle, People
Mover Mobile; I had got a great deal on a Red one,
new, <shudder>, but that's another story.

btw- When it comes time to re-tire, consider keeping
the stock wheels (I like them, myself) and slap on
some 195 or perhaps 205 series rubber. It'll kick the
rims off a little bit more. You'll see.

TBerk