Track days in S. Ontario are ON this summer!!!

Wow, look at all the Canadian lurkers coming out of the woodwork!  :)

Jouko, I have yet to see your mint Mk1 in person, but I'm looking forward to it!

I emailed Lee A. who is the contact person for the Dunnville track and
he asked me to call him tomorrow to discuss things.  I mentioned that
we don't have a big enough group to rent the track for ourselves, but
would be interested in joining other groups for a few track days this
summer.  I'll let you guys know tomorrow what he has to say...

Later,

Mark.
75
86