Track days in S. Ontario are ON this summer!!!

--- "Mark F." <mardak@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, look at all the Canadian lurkers coming out of the woodwork!  :)

No kidding!  Where are they all coming from!?  ;)

> Jouko, I have yet to see your mint Mk1 in person, but I'm looking forward to it!

Quite a nice looking mk1 indeed!  I can see it now... more mk1's racing at Dunnville than any
other car.  Sure would be a sight to see, and take part in of course.

> I emailed Lee A. who is the contact person for the Dunnville track and
> he asked me to call him tomorrow to discuss things.  I mentioned that
> we don't have a big enough group to rent the track for ourselves, but
> would be interested in joining other groups for a few track days this
> summer.  I'll let you guys know tomorrow what he has to say...

Thanks Mark!  Keep us posted.

Ben Harder
1980 Scirocco
1997 Jetta GLX