Track days in S. Ontario are ON this summer!!!

Ahhh...Dunnville.  Been there, done that last summer.  Fun track, decent
speed variations, tough on brakes, one sweet high-speed turn entering
the main straight.  Killer on brakes, zero elevation changes and do not
try the run-offs.

http://www.vwot.org/community/modules/Gallery/albums/Jouko/IMG_7077sml.j
pg

We'll go back next summer, variety is the spice of life.

Jouko