Track days in S. Ontario are ON this summer!!!

Hopfully i wont "miss" this one again.  I want a date set too so i can start
making plans :)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'83 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)