Track days in S. Ontario are ON this summer!!!

> What happened, did Jer get sick of having to
> scrape snow off his car and ask
> for his garage back? :)

pretty much.  that, and i just wanted to have my
car back so i could put in 5 minutes a day of
staring at it.  those damn jetta coupes are like
visine for me.

> Make sure you build it strong, you never know
> when you might need to park on
> it.  And build it comfy too, you never know
> when you might need to sleep on it.

or disassemble a gearbox on it...hopefully the
02A will prove to be stronger than those friggin
playdoh 020s.

> You mean once the first crop is harvested?  We
> know what you're really doing
> with that 8 foot flourescent.

it's a good second job.

> Sure, I believe you where thousands wouldn't.

that makes one of us.

> And where the hell have you been?  How's that
> gourgeous german hottie you
> left my place with before Christmas?

spoke with my buddy last night.  it turns out
that driving it in the winter to store it in a
barn for 2 years has played havoc on the fuel
lines underneath the car.  fuckin a!

my buddy is going to be replacing the exposed
line on the bottom-most part of the car.  i.e.
the straight sections that see the most salt.  i
really really really don't want to have to drop
the rear end to replace the fuel system/tank/etc.

jason
tmb