Track days in S. Ontario are ON this summer!!!

On 2/8/06, tmb <the_questionist@yahoo.com> wrote:

meh.  recaro's are played out.  i want flat seats
> with no bolsters or head supports.  old skool for
> me and my babies.

It's all about old skool.  If you can't have real old skool (accelerator
pedal hinged on the floor) then a close second are brake lines that run
through the interior.  And runner up?  Sisal seat padding (inside of a
vintage 'dub on a hot day is the best smell in the world... well...) and no
bolsters.

> now now.  the jetta is finally in my own garage
> at home.  i just built my tire rack last night,

What happened, did Jer get sick of having to scrape snow off his car and ask
for his garage back? :)

and (fingers crossed) will continue with the
> construction of my work bench starting this
> evening.

Make sure you build it strong, you never know when you might need to park on
it.  And build it comfy too, you never know when you might need to sleep on
it.

> i've gotta mount an 8ft flourescent light that
> jer hooked me up with, and do a couple other
> little things around the garage yet, but as soon
> as that's done, the jetta will receive some
> attention.

You mean once the first crop is harvested?  We know what you're really doing
with that 8 foot flourescent.

it will be ready.  it must be ready.

Sure, I believe you where thousands wouldn't.

jason
> tmb

And where the hell have you been?  How's that gourgeous german hottie you
left my place with before Christmas?

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd