Track days in S. Ontario are ON this summer!!!

> sadly those baby seats are not approved for
> sale in Canada and hence for use in our cars.

meh.  recaro's are played out.  i want flat seats
with no bolsters or head supports.  old skool for
me and my babies.

> And Jay...come on...jetta finished?
> Who are you kidding :P

now now.  the jetta is finally in my own garage
at home.  i just built my tire rack last night,
and (fingers crossed) will continue with the
construction of my work bench starting this
evening.

i've gotta mount an 8ft flourescent light that
jer hooked me up with, and do a couple other
little things around the garage yet, but as soon
as that's done, the jetta will receive some
attention.

it will be ready.  it must be ready.

> You'll be passat pimping fo-sho

which really isn't that bad of an option.  tho
the suspension is shit and the brakes will
definitely get BBQ'd if i try and lap it...

cathy, you should maybe post something on the
vwot if you're thinking about officially setting
up a track day.  i think that we may have a
couple more people interested.  bonbon, jer,
phil, jouko and rich come to mind right off the
bat.

jason
tmb