Track days in S. Ontario are ON this summer!!!

> > You name the weekend and they will come...  :)
>
> yeah, i'd like to take part in this as well.
> maybe the jetta will be on the road for this one.
>  if not, we just might be the only passat wagon
> on the course.  do they allow babies in car
> seats? :D

Well lookie here... if it isn't TMB... so how's
little tmb doing?  Are you teaching her left-foot braking
and your infamous speed-shifting techniques yet?  ;)

Guy, you must get your Jetta ready so we can all tear
up the track properly!  What's the chance we could get
Anson's Twin on the track?  <grin>

Ben Harder
1980 Scirocco
1997 Jetta GLX