  From: Nate Lowe
  To: David Utley
  Cc: Scirocco List
  Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [OT] 2.0 X-Flow Questions

  So how cheap are we talking for a KS? I'm a student so my definition of cheap may not be the same as yours ;) Where would I even get one anyway?

  If i had one in my lap right now I'd certainly go put it in (well, after I figured out how). My understanding was that as long as I was careful it wasn't a necessity even though it would certianly be helpful. My budget has limited me to simply taking care of the Scirocco rather than trying to upgrade it for the most part, but if it's cheap enough....