[OT] 2.0 X-Flow Questions

ABA block with a 1.8 head is what I've got on my car right now. I didn't do
the swap, but when I bought the car the PO said there were about 3k miles on
it. No KS and using CIS. No problems, but I do always run premium gas. Sorry
I can't give more input, but I didn't do the swap, nor do I have the
know-how to do anything like that. I'm still a car newb :)