Scirocco video

That commute across your driveway must really wear you out.

  fyi Dee, NO potato chips will be allowed in the house this weekend when you and Brad come up,  the bad gas they gave Flaps(thanks Brad) last time that almost made me pass out.

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Dan wrote:

> I just want to say:
>

> DIRK'S THE MAN.
>

> That is all.

I'll second that, for sure!!! Still wish we could get him
over here for Cincy one of these years.

Al, I know you liked the pics as posted, but I'm really
hoping that it will be a bit more "Scirocco" ya know? A
few styling points from the original(s). LIGHT.
Responsive. Quick. Fun to drive.

Then I'll see about buying one. Otherwise, they can keep
their new Scirocco & I'll stick with the old ones. :p

Now I guess I'll wait 'til I get home from "work" to
download the video.... (Just hatin' this new job ya know,
LOL!)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v '88 Scirocco Slegato