Scirocco video

--- Dan <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I just want to say:
>

> DIRK'S THE MAN.
>

> That is all.

I'll second that, for sure!!!  Still wish we could get him
over here for Cincy one of these years.

Al, I know you liked the pics as posted, but I'm really
hoping that it will be a bit more "Scirocco" ya know?  A
few styling points from the original(s).  LIGHT.
Responsive.  Quick.  Fun to drive.

Then I'll see about buying one.  Otherwise, they can keep
their new Scirocco & I'll stick with the old ones.  :p

Now I guess I'll wait 'til I get home from "work" to
download the video....   (Just hatin' this new job ya know,
LOL!)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172