Scirocco video

On 2/1/06, Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've brought that up before, but so far he's declined in
> his usual polite way.  We can always keep trying!

For sure, you never know when he might say yes!

> Ummm, Drew, what rock have you been living under?  ;p

What, don't you think this thing would be light, fast, and nimble?  To say
nothing of the bugs-in-teeth factor you can't get from a Scirocco unless
your windscreen is out... :)

http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/volkswagen_news/article_1647.shtml

And as for rocks, yeah yeah, I've been lurking for a while...

Yeah, Cathy filled me in about the progress on Inga this
> weekend.  Lucky bastard.

If it gets any colder I'm going to have to stop working on her, every damned
piece I take off is so sweet I can't resist the temptation to lick it.

Where's the Cincy Countdown Timer (TM)?

It's gmail's fault, not mine... :)  But for your benefit:

At the time this email was written there were only
4 months, 0 days, 8 hours, and 33 minutes until Cincy2K+6!  Have YOU packed
yet?

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd