Scirocco video

> What, don't you think this thing would be light, fast, and nimble?
> To say nothing of the bugs-in-teeth factor you can't get from a
> Scirocco unless your windscreen is out... :)
>
> http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/volkswagen_news/article_1647.sh
> tml

I'm pretty sure I could squeeze one of those in between the Roccos. I think
I need one, the four wheel Scirocco concepts leave me cold. That one has me
wanting a test drive.

> If it gets any colder I'm going to have to stop working on her, every
> damned piece I take off is so sweet I can't resist the temptation to
> lick it.

I can verify, she is lickable, if that's a word. But I hope you didn't lick
that master cylinder.

> At the time this email was written there were only
> 4 months, 0 days, 8 hours, and 33 minutes until Cincy2K+6!  Have YOU
> packed yet?

Yep, but I still need to swap in some vintage carpet...
cathy