Scirocco video

--- Drew Mac <type53@gmail.com> wrote:

> Think if we started a fund to pay his and Tina's airfair
> they'd take the
> time to fly over?

I've brought that up before, but so far he's declined in
his usual polite way.  We can always keep trying!

> Al, I know you liked the pics as posted, but I'm really
> > hoping that it will be a bit more "Scirocco" ya know?
> > few styling points from the original(s).  LIGHT.
> > Responsive.  Quick.  Fun to drive.
>

> That would be that 3-wheeled concept that VW announced a
> while back,
> wouldn't it?

Ummm, Drew, what rock have you been living under?  ;p

> The older the better, I'm singing that Mk1 song now...

Yeah, Cathy filled me in about the progress on Inga this
weekend.  Lucky bastard.

Where's the Cincy Countdown Timer (TM)?

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172