Scirocco video

On 2/1/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure I could squeeze one of those in between the Roccos. I
> think
> I need one, the four wheel Scirocco concepts leave me cold. That one has
> me
> wanting a test drive.

It sure looked like fun to me.  Mind you, I'd settle for a hot little Lupo
TDI to bang back and forth to work.

I can verify, she is lickable, if that's a word. But I hope you didn't lick
> that master cylinder.

I did, but there wasn't any brake fluid left, remember? :)

Yep, but I still need to swap in some vintage carpet...

Swap away.  You want the doorcards to match? :)

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - Boom Boom Boom....