new member

On 10:02:17 pm 02/01/06 Ben Walter <toofast4you89@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello, my name is Ben Walter and i have been silently watching list
> converstaions.  but due to some PUNKS(tonee,Daun) i need to sart
> responding.  Yes i will be bringing my car to cincy next year unless
> something catastrophic happens.

Welcome, and I see you're being hounded by some of the best. And the last
sentence needs correcting. (I'm a teacher, I can handle it)
It SHOULD read,"Yes, I will be bringing my car to Cincy THIS year even IF
something catastrophic happens." Catastrophe is no excuse! It's just part
of the trip. Just ask me about Waterfest. ANY Waterfest.
Cathy