[OT] 2.0 X-Flow Questions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nate Lowe" <nlowe79@gmail.com>
To: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net>
Cc: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] 2.0 X-Flow Questions

ABA block with a 1.8 head is what I've got on my car right now. I didn't do
the swap, but when I bought the car the PO said there were about 3k miles on
it. No KS and using CIS. No problems, but I do always run premium gas. Sorry
I can't give more input, but I didn't do the swap, nor do I have the
know-how to do anything like that. I'm still a car newb :)

I would strongly recommend getting the KS ignition, and soon.  The engine I
bought did not have one on it, prolly about 30K on it.  Well, I don't know
for sure, but I really think the rods are bent.  Not bad, but every little
bit will decrease compression, and therefore power to the road.

It is good insurance, and not too expensive or difficult to wire in.

My .02

David