Oh, the holidays and such, could head OT....

I picked up a new .15cc Nitro motor for one of my RC cars.  If it's
unlimited... mount an airplane or car engine in that thing, and run
40% nitro.  The nitro engine was $69 at Tower Hobbies.  Over the break
I am upgrading the Savage to hardened steel drive gears, and doing an
engine swap on the HPI Nitro MT.  If I can't mod the real ones right
now I can mod the toy ones... it's a little cheaper.

Chris