pic of me and my car

Actually there is a "puddle pirate" in our midst from Maryland.  I
guess we can allow him to say it as well.  LOL  I forget who it is...
help me out someone.

I am sorry I am in a different city every day I met half a dozen on
the job a day.  Sometimes it gets so bad that I have to write the room
number on my hand and find the car by the panic button.  I need to add
another gig of ram.

Chris