Oh, the holidays and such, could head OT....

Well, around this time of year everyone usually talks about what they're
getting their cars for Christmas. Mine are getting nothing, I don't want to
give them the impression that they've been good :)

But what are the winter plans here people? You know, the stuff you'll start
in your winter holiday and finish five minutes before you head out the door
for Cincy?

Cars are not on the list of topics around here for the next week, BTW.
There is one thing, and one thing alone, that matters until the 26th of
December. The bear race. It's hardcore this year, "unlimited" class, only
restriction is that it must fit into a beer case. My nephew and son were
given identical musical battery operated fluffy Christmas bears on trikes a
few years back, and of course where there are two matched vehicles, there
must be a race. They've been modified every year since, and we always win,
well, except that year when they cheated. There will be welding this year,
we're not screwing around. I still need to figure out how to make a small
scale helmet for ours....Anyway, that's our Christmas tradition, well, that
and creative regifting. So much better than exchanging plastic gift cards.
Anyone else have peculiar family traditions this time of year?

Cathy